Last time I tried this my writer had to drop out due to serious real life matters, so I'm giving it a second go since apparently I can't be happy unless I'm ridiculously busy and since I've finished Culina's backgrounds, I am no longer ridiculously busy.
As a short introduction for people who don't know me: Hi, I'm Auro ^_^ I've been involved with VNs for over 3 years now and my work has been in 4, soon to be 5, released VNs. I've taken part in Nanoreno for the last three years in increasing capacity and succeeded in the time frame for each one: Don't take it personally babe (CGs and additional art), Ristorante Amore (All art excluding GUI) and Witch/Knight (all art including GUI). I work for free since that is my preference~
I'm looking for a writer to work with me on a short VN, think about the length of a Nanoreno game, 1-2 months work, 3-4 characters, 4-5 backgrounds, 3-4 endings, 20,000-40,000 words. I am of course flexible about what we do, but I do not intend to take on a long project.
I frankly don't care what the VN is about or what genre it is, I'm pretty open minded and my taste is pretty eclectic. I will
be more attracted to things I haven't done before though.
My primary exception is I won't do anything that positively reinforces hate such as racism or sexism (for example a sexist character is okay, the game saying sexism is okay is not) and I won't do anything that sexualises children, so no shota or loli. Apart from that I'm open to cute things, gory things, funny things, serious things, gxg, bxb, bxg, gxb, alienxhuman, whatever.
I'm looking for someone who can:
- Write well.
- Preferably can program into Ren'Py, bonus points if you can program a custom GUI, bonus bonus points if you can do ATL. We can of course find a programmer, but in that case I would also like them to be involved in the story phase if they wish.
- Preferably knows how to deal with PSD files for sprites.
- Has both the time and dedication to see the project through. If you have worked on projects before I would love to know about them
- No feature creeping, I will fight you (ง •̀_•́)ง
- I'm looking to do a full project, so I'm not really interested in doing partial art work. I like being responsible for all the visual elements.If you are interested, please get in contact with the story idea you would like to pursue and any ways you have what I'm looking for.
As an example of my work, I have the following:
Sprites: I have a range of styles and would always be interested in trying out something new if it fit with the tone of voice of the story ^_^
CGs: Only a small selection since everything is spoilerish.
GUI: I've only done one, but I look forward to doing more.
Projects I have worked on:lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/view…lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/view…lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/view…lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/view…
I look forward to hearing from you!